Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins - Day 5 (Greed)

Seven worldly material desires....
1. Tom Joyner Morning Show Fantastic Voyage Cruise - just once I would love to go on it.

2. Go back to Tom Joyner's Family Reunion at Orlando - BTW, the best family vacation ever!!!!!

3. To take my son on an economical Carnival Cruise. (He's never been on one)

4. 2nd Honeymoon in Hawaii with hubby.

why does it seem like all I want to do is travel?

5. I would love to be a part of Oprah's studio audience. (Again this involves travel)

6. New home complete with maid service

7. Winning the Lottery would be nice.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Nothing wrong with travel! That's on my list too! LOL.

MY BIL went on the Tom Joyner cruise this year and said it was THE BOMB.

You shld def try and go :)